Appeton Essentials Folic Acid helps to reduce the risk of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) which are birth defects of the brain, spine, or spinal cord.
Appeton Essentials Folic Acid 400 mcg is ONE of the few in the market that complies 100% with USRDA (United States Recommended Dietary Allowance), RNI (Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Malaysia 2017), CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Experts recommend taking 400 mcg of folic acid daily. Too little and you may not get sufficient folic acid, too much and you risk masking other nutrient deficiencies.
- Suitable for daily consumption to avoid complications of deficiency of folic acid in both mothers and fetuses.
- Reduces the risk of neural tube defect (NTD) in the baby.
- Essential for normal fetus’s growth and development.
- Take 3 months prior to planning to conceive.
- Small tablet for easy consumption.
- No artificial coloring.
Who is recommended to take Appeton Essentials Folic Acid?
- Women who are planning to get pregnant.
- Women who are in the early stage of pregnancy
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.