- Deeply nourish skin with 32 types of natural minerals such as Potassium and Magnesium leaving skin feeling significantly soft and supple
- Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its moisture balance
- Helps improve skin texture and minimize pores after cleansing
- No alcohol, fragrances and artificial colorants
- Low irritation
- A powerful pore-minimizing toner
Why are minerals important for our skin?
- minerals are essential to healthy skin function and cell repair
- normally present in perspiration, minerals nourish the microbiome (skin flora) that is produced at the skin’s sebum layer, which holds moisture in and blocks dirt out
- washing can remove these precious minerals, so the best thing you can do for your skin is to replace them immediately
- BEST WATER does just that, with a mineral complex that closely resembles nature’s own formula
- when skin loses softness through the processes of aging, the pores harden and appear larger. BEST WATER counteracts this tension, restoring the skin’s youthful elasticity and allowing pores to shrink naturally. The result is a soft, hydrated and fine texture complexion
- Apply 2 pumps (approx 50 cent size) on to your palm.
- Press BEST WATER onto your entire face.
- Repeat this 2 – 3 times for further hydration
- Glycosyl Trehalose
- Silver or Platinum
- Enterococcus Faecalis
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba)
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang-ylang)
- Citrus Aurantium Oil (Orange)
- Lithium, Boron, Sodium, Magnesium, Silicon, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Potassium, Calcium, Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium, Chromium, Manganese, Iron, Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Zinc, Germanium, Selenium, Rubidium, Yttrium, Zirconium, Molybdenum, Rhodium, Iodine, Barium, Tungsten, Bismuth
- Rose Flower Oil
- Hydrolyzed Yeast
- Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Hydrolyzed Hydrogenated Starch
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.