|Brand||BYE BYE FEVER|
- Peel off the transparent film and apply the adhesive surface to the affected area.
- To enhance the cooling effect, place the sheets in a refrigerator before use.
- Do not place the sheets in the freezer.
- Do not use on the eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes or skin affected by eczema, rash or wound.
- Stop use and consult your doctor if rashes, redness, itching or irritation occurs. For sensitive skin, consult your
- doctor or pharmacist before use.
- This sheet is to be used under parental supervision when using on child while being careful that the child does not
- place the sheet in the mouth or cover the mouth or nose with the sheet.
- When perspiring, or when a powder or similar material has been applied to the skin, this may prevent the sheet
- from adhering tightly to the skin. Wipe off the skin before applying the sheet.
- The cooling effect of this sheet decreases gradually, after opening the package. Use the sheet promptly after opening.
- Use the sheets once only, for efficacy, adhesiveness and hygiene
- Keep unused sheets in the pouch, with the open end folded twice along the solid lines.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Note: Uses, Warnings and Directions may be varied due to the different regulation and instruction of the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read package label/insert carefully before use.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.