- Dentiste Regular Pump 170g
- DENTISTE 'Nighttime Toothpaste Hygienic Pump & Tube Toothpaste for bedtime Oral health care during your sleep better than other toothpastes. (Research indicates that over 80% of oral problems such as cavities, gingivitis, plaque occurs while you sleep) is proved by the awakening breath. Decreased saliva spoiled a 1-2 first night of use.
- Q: Before going to bed to brush my teeth every night. But I still wake up in the morning, bad breath, still did not eat anything after brushing your teeth before bed. What is it A: In the afternoon, the body is in the process of cleaning the mouth by natural or mechanical process. Self-Cleansing The saliva helps kill bacteria in the mouth. But on the other hand, as we get it
- No movement and little saliva is produced. The oral temperature is warm enough. Oral bacteria thrive and multiply rapidly. Stress relaxation insufficient All make the body immune to lower And a major cause of oral problems such as cavities, gingivitis, tartar teeth also comes from these bacteria also cause bad breath in the morning, it will not. Therefore, we should take care and maintain oral hygiene by brushing the teeth, especially at night. It will help stop the growth of bacteria. And it gets rid of bad breath would wake up in the morning one.
- 93% of brushing with toothpaste residue at Staines. Proved Aesthetic design reduces odors from spoiled first night of use.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
Most Popular Items