Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beewax with exude gathered from tree buds, sap flows or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hives and has tremendous benefits.
* Helps treat cancerous tumors.
* Helps treat TB.
* Good for arthritis and rheumatic fever.
* Helps treat asthma patients.
* Helps treat respiratory allergy.
* Contains natural antibiotic body.
* Get rid of mouth odors.
* Promotes healthy digestions and improves liver function.
* Treats gastrointestinal upset.
* Promotes successful treatment for thyroid disease.
* Protects heart cells.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.