Royal jelly is excreted from the top of a bee’s head and is collected in what is called a queen cell ( a special honeycomb ). Royal jelly contains a rich variety of nutrients including minerals like calcium, copper, iron, potassium, as well as a wealth of B-family vitamins and 17 different amino acids, plus the 8 essential amino acids that the human body cannot produce.
* Boosts the immune system.
* Relieves pain caused inflammation.
* Promotes a stronger hormonal tonic, Royal Jelly boosts pregnancy rates.
* Royal Jelly stimulates cognitive function while also helps to repair brain cells.
* Heals digestive disorders, prevents premature aging of cell.
* Helps to lower bad cholesterol levels.
* Promotes healthy digestions and improves liver function.
* Important for development and growth muscles and bones.
* High in collagen.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.