Papulex Acne Treatment Gel
”The natural alternative for acne prone skin”
Papulex – Innovative formulation for acne and is the largest selling product range for acne in France
Papulex is a range of dermocosmetic line products specifically targeted at cleansing, hydrating & protecting acne prone skin.
Well-supported by clinical studies, Papulex is proven to be effective in preventing acne with the Power of 3 active ingredients Nicotinamide, Anti-Bacterial Adhesive (ABA) substances and Zinc PCA.
- Nicotinamide (niacinamide) - Lessens scarring by controlling inflammation and pigmintation
- Patented ABA technology - Helps block P. acnes bacteria to lower the chance of infection
- Zinc PCA - Regulates oil production to reduce skin oilliness and shine
Papulex can be used alone or in combination with conventional acne therapy. Papulex represents a complete daily management of signs and symptoms of light to moderate acne thanks to a unique combination of anti-inflammatory & anti-adhesive barrier ingredients.
This hydroalcoholic gel is ideal for application on localised spots.
- Provides intensive anti-blemish skincare for localised spots and promotes their disappearance on the face or other small areas
- Non-photosensitising, paraben-free and fragrance-free
The functional substances contained in the Papulex range help to improve the condition of acne prone skin thanks to:
- Nicotinamide 4%: has been shown to reduce the appearance of redness
- Anti-Bacterial Adhesive substance (ABA): helps to reduce the proliferation of Propionibacterium acnes (P.acnes)
- Nicotinamide 4%
- Anti-Bacterial Adhesive substance (ABA) 1%
Apply a small amount of gel on affected areas by massaging in gently, morning and evening. For best results, use together with other Papulex™ acne care products. Also effective to treat Folliculitis after shaving.
PAPULEX is especially suitable for the care of the skin during shaving. Apply the skin cleanser before shaving and put the gel immediately after on the shaved parts. This way, irritating shaving spots do not even appear. (Also suitable for the bikini area and arm pits)
Because you should use Papulex sparingly and the way it works, it may take some time for improvement in your acne. Depending on the individual and the severity of their acne, it may be between 2-8 weeks before real benefit is observed.
If excessive dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce the dosage to one application per day or every other day.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.