Grapes have seduced humans for centuries with their fabled red and white nectars. But they have another tempting aspect as well. When pressed, tiny Grapeseeds yield green-colored oil with remarkable properties.
- High in polyunsaturated and low in saturated fats.
- Highest in linoleic acid (Omega –6).
- No trans-fatty acids, no cholesterol & no sodium.
- Helps to lower LDL cholesterols.
- Contains vitamin E and fatty acids.
- Light nutty taste.
- Can be heated up to 485°F (251°C) without producing dangerous & possibly carcinogenic free radicals.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.