|Brand||SMITH & NEPHEW|
OPSITE FLEXIGRID is a transparent, adhesive film, with a unique wound measurement grid. The film is moisture vapor permeable, conformable and extensible. It is widely used to provide a moist wound healing environment for superficial wounds; it is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing. Features Superior film with acrylic adhesive Waterproof film Simple, effective application technique Adaptable to awkward areas Unique wound measurement grid Benefits OPSITE FLEXIGRID has set the standard in moist wound healing by retaining the natural wound exudate. OPSITE FLEXIGRID provides a high moisture vapor permeability allows excess exudate to evaporate, helping prevent skin maceration.
Waterproof film dressings
OPSITE FLEXIGRID is an easy-to-apply transparent film dressing designed to protect your wound and skin from friction, while allowing your skin to breathe. Helping minor wounds to heal, it can be used to keep catheters in place and protect skin around stoma or leg bags.
- Sterile and waterproof
- Wear for up to 7 days
- Provides a barrier against contamination
OPSITE FLEXIGRID is ideal for: protecting and healing minor burns, cuts, blisters, and grazes with low levels of wound fluid.
How to use OPSITE FLEXIGRID
- Wash your hands before and after dealing with a wound. Gently clean the wound and surrounding skin, and dry thoroughly.
- Peel away the protective backing and place the dressing on the wound. Gently press around the wound to seal.
- Remove the clear printed cover from the top of the dressing.
How to remove OPSITE FLEXIGRID
- To remove the dressing, lift one corner and pull it parallel (even with) your skin, whilst supporting the dressing with the other hand. As the dressing is stretched it will easily lift off as the adhesive is broken.
- Handle and dispose of the used dressing with care.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.