|Brand||SMITH & NEPHEW|
Primapore dressings combine an absorbent pad with a soft and conformable fixative layer for the simple and effective management of sutured wounds.
Absorbent and flexible fabric dressing
PRIMAPORE Flexible Fabric Dressings offer highly absorbent wound protection for cuts, grazes, and stitches. Designed to stay in place with a non-irritating, low allergy adhesive, PRIMAPORE can be worn for 1-2 days.
- Thick absorbent pad provides cushioning, and helps prevent leakage/staining1,2
- Flexible, to conform to your body and stay in place2
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic adhesive to help prevent irritation2-4
- Easy to remove, so it doesn’t damage your skin5
PRIMAPORE is ideal for: cuts, grazes, and stitches in sweaty areas (such as the hands and feet), or areas of high movement (such as the elbows and knees).
How to use PRIMAPORE
- Wash your hands before and after dealing with a wound. Gently clean the wound and surrounding skin, and dry thoroughly.
- Peel back the protective backing and place PRIMAPORE on the wound. Secure in place while gradually removing the remaining protective backing.
- To remove PRIMAPORE, lift one corner and slowly peel back from the wound until completed removed.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.