1) Enrich and replenish blood - especially suitable for ladies during menstruation.
2) Contain loads of Vitamin A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, phosphorous, iron and magnesium - great for people suffering and recovering from serious health condition.
3) Help to stimulate the production of white blood cells – which improves immunity and protects the liver.
4) Strengthen spleen and stomach Qi (energy) – which in turns helps to digest food, tonify blood and tranquilize the mind.
5) Chinese red dates have 70x to 80x higher levels of Vitamin C.
6) Powerful anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant properties suitable for many ailments.
7) Improve circulation by dispelling cold.
8) Help to regulate digestion and reduce nausea.