- White Paint is a wrinkle washing soap that contains 30 types of amino acid that are most suitable for users with wrinkles problem.
- You can use it on your neck area for reduce neck lines.
- Contains plenty of pearl powder and silk powder.
- Pearl powder is known for: Skin brightening and lightening Lightens pigmentations.
- Anti-aging process.
- Silk Powder adds a special luminous glow to your skin and helps retain moisture for soft, supple skin.
- **Contains NO Surfactant (Chemicals added to usual cosmetic)
- High mineral content essential for healthy skin. Silk powder from KAYA Kyoto.
- Sekken soji
- Olive fruit oil
- Titanium dioxide
- Hydrolyzed silk
- Camellia sinensis seed oil
- Black strap powder
- Jojoba seed oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Bitter orange flower oil
- Orange oil
- Pearl powder
- Camellia sinensis leaf powder
- Macadamia ternifolia seed oil
- Avocado oil
- Rosa canina fruit oil
- Grape seed oil
- Evening primrose oil
- Cranberry seed oil
- Linseed seed oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- Peanut oil
- Sesame seed oil
- Walnut seed oil
- Perilla ocymoides seed oil
- Apricot kernel oil
- Hazelnut seed oil
- Coconut oil
- Pelargonium graveolens oil
- Rosa damascena oil.
Place the soap into warm water(40 ◦C )
Place the soap into warm water and soak it for around 40 seconds.
Apply directly to the skin
Apply all softened surfaces to the skin directly and massage evenly
*please avoid eyes area
Massage for 20 seconds
Massage evenly for about 20 seconds after applying the soap with wet hands.
Rinse with shower
After massage make sure to close your eyes tightly while rinse with water and remove all the excess.
How to store
After use, leave the soap standing upright on a dish in well ventilated place to air dry.
Keep the soap away from high temperature and humidity.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.