[MPLUS] WONDERLUSH Tea Tree Essential Oil 10ml
The practice of using the tea tree oil started in Australia, by the native aborigines to cure cuts, burns, boils and as an antiseptic for thousands of years. The oil is derived from the distillation of the leaves of the “Tea tree” and is popularly known as “Medicine in a Bottle”.
Known uses of tea tree essential oil:
- Powerful antiseptic and helps treat wound.
- Home remedy for acne.
- Soothes dry flaky scalp, removing dandruff and treatment of lice.
- Natural eczema treatment & reduces psoriasis.
- Treats toe fungus, athlete's foot & ring worm.
- Natural deodorant.
How to use:
Bath, compress, diffusion, direct & steam inhalation, massage
- Not safe for internal use.
- May cause skin irritation for sensitive individual. Patch test before use.
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Plant part: Leaves
Country of origin: Australia
Please note that we are unable to ship Tea Tree essential oil out of Peninsular Malaysia as it is a flammable item.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
Most Popular Items