- Jojoba oil is a natural, non-greasy fluid wax, readily absorbed by the skin. It is known for its therapeutic and antioxidant properties.
- The chemical composition of pure jojoba oil is very close to the chemical composition of natural skin and scalp oil. It has regenerative properties that repairs skin blemishes and acne. It helps to regulate moisture and restructure skin. It is rich in vitamin E, will not turn rancid and has a very long shelf life.
- This rejuvenating body oil is ideal for conditioning and moisturising the skin. Acts as a luxurious moisturiser for all skin and hair treatments. Also suitable for local and general body massage.
- Warm a small amount of Jojoba Oil Virgin into the palms and massage onto the body or face.
- It can be used alone or mixed with essential oils. Add 6-8 drops in total of essential oils to 20ml of Jojoba Oil Virgin. Mix well then gently massage over hair end or body.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.