|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Effective in killing bacteria and fungi, curbs growth and spread of bacterial infections, and also protects against new infections.
- Strengthen muscles, hair follicles and helps preventing hair loss.
- Balances and regulates the production of natural oils in the skin and scalp.
- Reduces skin inflammation and heals rashes.
- Helps induce feeling of joy, confidence and pleasure. Provide relief from depression, stress and anxiety.
- Boosts self esteem, confidence, invokes positive thoughts and mental strength while efficiently fighting depression.
- Boosts the libido while invoking romantic feelings.
- Serves as an efficient deodorant without any side effects.
Direction of use
• Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
• Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
• Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Warning: Avoid during pregnancy.
Other Treatment Directions: (for reference only)
- Air Refresher (including Cigarette Smoke): Add 4 drops of Clary Sage, tea tree and eucalyptus oil (total 12 drops) in a spray bottle and spray around the house.
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety And Stress: Diffuse 6 drops of Clary Sage oil at home. This also helps with restlessness and insomnia.
- Treat Acne and Kill Bacteria: Apply 1–3 drops of Clary Sage oil to the area of concern. Or dilute 2 drops of the oil with 2 drops of jojoba oil, then massage the mixture into the affected area.
- Balance Hormones And Reduce The PMS Symptoms And Cramp: Apply 2-4 drops topically over abdomen and apply a warm compress over the area.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.