|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Eucalyptus is native to Australia and its oil has long been used for its medicinal properties.
- Contains at least 70% of the volatile oil ‘eucalyptol’ to have effective antiseptic action.
- Used for relieving cold and flu symptoms due to its antiseptic properties.
- Helps clear nasal congestion and bronchial tubes.
- Diluted eucalyptus oil can be used as mouth wash, or as a rub for muscular aches and pains.
Direction of use
• Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
• Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
• Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Warning: Toxic when taken orally.
Other Treatment Directions: (for reference only)
- Helps with respiratory problems (cough, colds and asthma): Add 6-9 drops into steaming hot water or diffuser. Inhale to help clear nasal passage.
- Reduce Fever: Add 2 drops of eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender (total 6 drops) to a cool damp cloth and sponge the body.
- Deodorise and antiseptic : Add 10-20 drops into the laundry wash to give clothes a cleaner and fresher feel.
- Effective at killing bacteria: Dilute 6-9 drops of the oil in a cup of vinegar solution and use as a surface disinfectant.
- Natural Mosquito Repellent: Add one drop each of lemongrass oil, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil with 5ml jojoba oil to make natural bug spray or roll on.
- Eliminate Shower Curtain Scum: Using a 250ml spray bottle, add 2 drops of eucalyptus oil and 2 drops of tea tree oil with warm water and spray onto the shower for natural mould killing action.
- Air Refresher (including Cigarette Smoke): Add 4 drops of clary sage, tea tree and eucalyptus oil (total 12 drops) in a spray bottle and spray around the house.
Eucalyptus radiata Leaves and Terminal Branches
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.