|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Lavender Oil contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help in reducing acne, wrinkles, treating wounds and sunburn.
- It is also known for its soothing and relaxing effect. It has a calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues
• Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
• Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
• Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Warning: Avoid in the first 3 months of pregnancy. Do not use if have low blood pressure.
Other Treatment Directions:
- Natural Rejuvenate Skin Toner: Mix 2 drops of lavender, geranium and frankincense (total 6 drops) with 250ml filtered water into a mist bottle. Shake well before use.
- Improve Allergies: Rub 1 drop frankincense and lavender oil (total 2 drops) on your palms and inhale deeply to relieve itchy eyes and throat.
- Acne Scar Treatment : Mix 2 teaspoons raw honey, 3 drops of lavender oil, tea tree oil and frankincense oil (total 9 drops) into paste, then apply on cleaned face and rinse off after an hour.
- Germ and Bacteria Free Zone : Mix 2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Tea Tree, 2 drops of Bergamot and 1 drops of Peppermint into a diffuser. Helps in respiratory system too.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.