|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- It is the most antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal of the Australian native essential oils.
- Useful for purifying and refreshing any living environment.
- Its uplifting aroma relaxes, calms and soothes hypertension.
- Balances moisture and sebum production. Helps control pimple and acne breakouts. Suitable for oily skin use.
- It is helpful with cold & flu, chest congestions
Direction of use
• Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
• Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
• Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Warning: Toxic when taken orally.
Other Treatment Directions: (for reference only)
- Helps with respiratory problems (cough, colds and asthma): Add 6-9 drops into steaming hot water or diffuser. Inhale to help clear nasal passage.
- Deodorise and antiseptic : Add 10-20 drops into the laundry wash to give clothes a cleaner and fresher feel.
- Effective at killing bacteria: Dilute 6-9 drops of the oil in a cup of vinegar solution and use as a surface disinfectant..
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Mix 3 – 6 drops in Almond oil and massage at joints or any inflamed areas.
Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.