G&M Emu Oil Cream MK II is paraben & mineral oil free and helps relieve eczema and psoriasis. G&M Australian Emu Oil Cream MK II eases aching bones and muscles whilst moisturising the skin.
- Sourced from sustainable emu farms
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Helps hydrate and soothe dry and overworked skin
- Makes skin feel fresher and smoother
- Not tested on animals
- contain Sunflower Oil which has been found to be effective against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. - Sunflower oil is extremely high in vitamin E in comparison to other skincare products like almond oil or shea butter and is also rich in vitamins A, C and D.
About Emu Oil
- Historically used by Aborigines for the treatment of burns, wounds and bruises
- Powerful antioxidant properties to help skin rejuvenation and anti-wrinkle defense
The Emu Oil secret is its rich fatty acid structure, comprising of Oleic (Omega 9) linoleic (Omega 3 and Omega 6). Omega 9 is an anti-inflammatory, whilst nourishing and softening your skin. Omega 6 & 3 maintain the skin’s structural integrity and acts as a barrier function.
Massage into skin as often as required to maintain its natural moisture balance.
Deionised water, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, sorbitol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, emu oil, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, lanolin, chlorphenesin, carbomer, glycerine, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.