|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Natural eucalyptus oil BP Grade
- Naturally cleans, freshens and deodourize
- Add to laundry wash to provide a clean fresh smell of the eucalyptus fragrance
- Fresh, longer lasting fragrance
- Excellent multipurpose cleaner
- Use as an antiseptic, colds, flu, aches and pains
- Great for removing stubborn stains, grease marks on clothing, carpet, sofa, and soft toys
- Removal of Adhesive Labels, Chewing Gum & Tar Marks on Cars
- Kills 99.99% Germs
A pure natural premium quality eucalyptus oil (BP Grade) with a fresh clean fragrance. Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil has many medicinal and household uses. It helps relieve cold and flu symptoms. It gives soothing relief to arthritic and muscular pain. It is a natural cleaner, air freshener, disinfectant, and deodorizer.
Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil BP is 100% pure natural pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil. It is produced without
pesticides or fertilizers. No artificial additives, aromas or flavorings are added.
Directions for Use
Kills Germs & Bacteria
For the toilet, bathroom, and kitchen, Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil is a great natural alternative to harsh chemicals.
Add a cupful to a bucket of water for mopping the floor and cleaning surface area. Also removes unpleasant odors and kill
germs – pour a cup full of eucalyptus oil and pour it into the sink or toilet bowl.
Cold and Flu
Add a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to the bowl of hot water. Cover head with a towel and inhale vapours to help relieve cold
and flu symptoms. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a handkerchief or tissue to blocked nose and inhale gently.
For children’s cold – Massaging Eucapro Eucalyptus oil onto the child’s chest and back will assist to clear the air
passage and make it easier to breathe. For children with tender skin, it is recommended that eucalyptus oil is to be diluted with a carrier oil such as Olive or other vegetable oil.
Muscular Aches and Pains
For the relief of muscular aches and pains, sprains and strains. By gently massaging Eucapro eucalyptus oil on the affected
area will provide soothing relief and reduce swelling. Repeat at intervals until pain or swelling disappears.
Head Cold and Flu
Gum and Glue Remover
Eucapro Eucalyptus oil quickly removes chewing gum from shoes, floors, and hair. It is particularly good for taking off
adhesive labels without damaging the surface. It is a painless method for removing sticking plaster from the skin. Can
be used on windows and mirrors to clean finger marks.
Spot and Stain Remover
Floors, bathroom, and toilet cleaner -
DIY Eucalyptus Spray
1. For dustbin and cooktop – Great for removing unwanted odour and kill germs. On the cooktop, area to remove oil and grease from the cooktop.
2. Around the house on sofas, carpets, and children soft toys.
3. Insert repellent – apply the above spray mix around the house to deter insects, bugs, and mosquitoes.
4. Pet Areas - apply the above spray mix for freshening and deodorizing pet areas and to remove unpleasant odours. Also, deter bugs in the pet area.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, Do not expose to direct sunlight, open flame and keep out of reach from children. Use only as directed in the label.If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Most Popular Items