|Brand||EU YAN SANG|
Why is Manuka Honey more Unique than Normal Honey?
Honey Mart takes great pride in sourcing special honey from the most remote and unpolluted regions of New Zealand. A naturally occurring compound found in significant quantities in manuka honey, which is verified true by a New Zealand accredited laboratory.
What is MGO™?
MGO is a trademark system for testing the level of Methylglyoxal in Manuka honey, it is New Zealand’s official Manuka honey certification system.
The higher the MGO, the higher the active ingredients content, hence the grater the antibacterial effect.
100% New Zealand Honey
Store in a cool, dry place. Honey may crystallize naturally colour consistency may vary but that does not impair its quality
Caution: Children under 12 months old should abstain from taking any type of honey.
How to consume Manuka honey?
Methods to use:
- Take 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey and consume directly, no need to dilute in water
- For sore throat: Consume 1 tablespoon after meal, avoid drinking water for ½ hour after consumed
- For gastric problem: Consume 1 tablespoon ½ hour before meal
- Spread on bread – Enhance taste
- Fruit salad – Kids’ favourite
- Milk cereal – Replenish energy
- Direct consumption – Nutrients absorption is better on empty stomach
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.