Wild Forest Honey is collected from Tropical Forest by our local aborigines. Wild bees construct traditional bark hives that are suspended high in the trees to avoid the attentions of ants and honey badgers. Wild Forest Honey is extracted using simple pressing and filtration, producing a high quality unheated honey with a high pollen count and unique flavor.
* It protects against anemia.
* High in calcium which benefits the elderly and is recommended for osteoporosis.
* Antioxidant protection against disease and premature aging.
* Heals wound.
* Reduces cough and throat irritation.
* It is rich in iron, which increases the production of erythrocytes.
* Helps regulate blood sugar.
* Helps improve skin.