|Availability||Out Of Stock|
【Storage Condition & Expiration Date】
1) 12 months at 4-35 °C.
2) Do not freeze. The test card should be used as soon as possible within 30 minutes after the aluminium foil bag is opened.
1. Allow all kit components to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing for 30 minutes.
2. Do not place anything in the mouth including food,drink,gum, tobacco,water and mouthwash products for at least 30 minutes prior to collection of oral fluid specimen.
Specimen Collection & Extraction
1. Spit the expectorated saliva into the collection funnel gently as much as possible close to 1mL.
2. Unscrew the collection funnel gently to allow the saliva flow into the collection tube completely.
3. Screw the nozzle onto the collection tube.
4. Turn upside down the collection tube slightly for 5 seconds, so that the diluent can mix with the saliva sample evenly.
5. Leave the collection tube stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the nozzle cap.
Reaction with Test Cartridge
1. Remove a test cartridge from the sealed pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.Drip 3~4 drops (about 100 μL) of extracted specimens vertically into the specimen well (S) on the test cartridge by squeezing the collection tube. The formation of air bubbles in the specimen well (S) must be avoided.Do not handle or move the test cartridge until the test is complete and ready for reading.
2. Start timer. Read result within 15 ~20 minutes of adding the sample. The test result is invalid after 20 minutes.
【Interpretation of the Result】
- Invalid: When there is no red line in the quality control area (C), the test is invalid. It is recommended to retest with a new test card, paying particular attention to whether the sample volume is sufficient.
- Positive: A red line appears in the detection area (T) and the quality control area (C) of the lane COVID-19,Flu A and Flu B respectively.
- Negative: A red line only appears in the quality control area (C).
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.