[MPLUS] BABY ORGANIX Vitamin Baby Lotion 250ml
Vitamin Baby Lotion with Prebiotic – Lavender
- We all know how important it is to keep your baby’s sensitive skin feeling smooth and healthy.
- That’s why BabyOrganix developed Vitamin Baby Lotion contains natural ingredients.
- Shea Butter – locks in moisture as well as nourishing
- Sunflower seed oil and olive oils which help to sooth your baby’s skin
- Aloe vera and alpha-glucan oligosaccharide to protect and heal dryness and rash
- The formula is also enriched with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, which work as natural anti-oxidants to keep your baby feeling healthy and happy all day long.
- Simply massage the baby lotion all over your baby’s body as often as needed.
- The formula is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving it feeling soothed without any trace of greasy or uncomfortable particles.
- A daily treat for your baby’s precious skin! Promotes healthy, baby-soft skin!
- This product is nourishing, moisturizes and protects with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and prebiotics, people friendly, earth friendly and 100% Natural.
How to Use:
Massage baby body lotion all over your baby’s body as often as needed.
Vitamin Baby Lotion with Prebiotic – Lavender Ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Ester, Sorbitan Olivate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Inulin, Microcrystalline Wax, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Olus (or) Vegetable Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pannthenol, Saccharide Isomerate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
While MPlus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by MPlus.