|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Supporting women through all the stages of womanhood including assisting with menstrual problems.
- Uplifting and emotionally settling, helping to relieve stress, increasing self esteem and confidence.
- Toning and lifting skin which delay ageing.
Most Well-known Benefits
- Boosts self esteem, confidence, invokes positive thoughts and mental strength while efficiently fighting depression.
- Topically applying to wounds including surgery scars helps to protect from becoming septic and developing infections.
- Its antioxidant properties spurs on the healing processes of internal bacterial infections and protects against different type of viral infections.
- Effectively treats external infections of the skin including fading of stretch marks and fat cracks associated with pregnancy and delivery.
- Efficiently relieves spasms and other acute muscular problems.
- Boosts the libido while invoking romantic feelings which are essential for a successful sex life.
- Strengthening gums and hair roots, while toning and lifting skin which delay ageing.
- Helps to stop the flow of blood from wounds and cuts by contracting the blood vessels.
- Purifies the blood by helping in the removal and neutralization of toxins which protects you from nuisances and free radicals that can cause disease like cancer.
- Eases cramps, nausea, and fatigue while reducing the pain associated with menstruation and Post-Menopausal Syndrome.
- Serve as a harmless and effective laxative causing no adverse side effects. Helps in losing weight and preventing excess toxicity in the body.
- Helps in the digestion of food, working together with the acids secreted into the stomach.
Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Warning do not use during pregnancy
Other Treatment Directions:
- For soothing skin irritation: add 1-2 drops into your own facial cream
- For pain relief: mix 4 drops of rose oil to water before dipping a cloth into the water. Wring out the excess water and compress directly to the affected area.
- For Homemade Rose Water Spray: mix 6 drops of Rose Oil and 120ml filtered water into a mist bottle. Shake well before use.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.