What is Nat B Fizzy?
Nat B Fizzy contains high strength of vitamin Bs and C that replenish the daily nutrient requirement in effervescent form.
- Vitamin B1 converts carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin B2 releases energy from carbohydrates, fats, proteins and stimulates growth.
- Vitamin B3 helps the body in utilization of energy from food.
- Vitamin B5 helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 participates in red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 aids in red blood cell formation.
- Biotin breaks down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of collagen, absorption of iron and free radical scavenging.
- Calcium aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium promotes development and maintenance of bones.
- Active students aged 15 years old and above
- Those who have a busy and stressful lifestyle individual
- Young adult
- Adults: 1 effervescent tablet dissolved in a glass of water after breakfast/ meal
- Children under 15 years old should consult a healthcare professional before taking this product.
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 15 mg
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate) 15 mg
Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide) 50 mg
Vitamin B5 (as Calcium D-pantothenate) 23 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg
Biotin 0.15 mg
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 0.01 mg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Hydroxide) 100 mg
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.