Biosulphur Plus cleansing soap is formulated to help with acne, ringworm, athlete’s foot or other skin fungal conditions. It also helps to improve Seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis skin conditions.
- Wet the affected part, apply soap and lather
- Leave on a few minutes before rinsing off
- Use twice daily or according to your doctor or dermatologist
1.5% Biosulphur, 2.0% Salicylic Acid
• 1.5% Biosulphur contains keratolytic, antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that helps to prevent and eliminate fungal as well as bacteria growth that caused fungal and acne skin conditions.
• 2.0% Salicylic Acid works by exfoliating the skin to open and prevent clog pores that caused black and white heads. It is also an antibacterial agent that neutralise the bacteria growth.
Biosulphur Plus Cleansing Soap contains Salicylic Acid. Below are the groups of people who should consult their physician before use:
- Allergic to Salicylic Acid
- Children under 2 years of age
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- People facing certain medical conditions such as liver or skin disorders, skin conditions such as eczema, diabetes and abnormal blood circulation.
- People who are allergic to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or aspirin.
- Young people with chicken pox, the flu or other viral infections.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.