- A gentle, high-strength serum that tackles post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, uneven complexion, skin congestion, excess oil and blemish-causing bacteria with ease.
- Niacinamide, a form of Vitamin B3, is a well-researched and proven multidimensional ingredient that can effectively regulate pigment-making cells, normalize sebum production, tighten lax pores, smooth rough edges and visibly brighten tone. This water-soluble vitamin also works synergistically with the natural substances in your skin to maintain a healthy barrier, and stands out because of its versatility for almost any skin care and skin type.
- Additionally formulated with Zinc PCA, the zinc salt of L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (L-PCA) which is a naturally-occuring humectant and one of the skin’s most moisturizing factors, that has astringent and anti-microbial properties. This helps to mattify skin and control shine without compromising on glow while inhibiting bacterial growth and minimizing acne-related redness for a noticeably clearer, more radiant complexion.
- Combination, oily skin: Looking to keep unwanted grease and clogged pores at bay, protect against breakouts.
- Sensitive, acne-prone skin: Looking to treat existing flare-ups and calm any irritated areas, reduce future breakouts.
- Mature, aging skin: Looking to prevent or correct a sallow, wrinkled complexion and improve on the skin’s elasticity & clarity.
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, dispense 2-3 drops onto the palm of your hands before patting them onto your face. Add 1-2 more droplets if intending to apply across the neck and chest area. Finish with a moisturizer.
Water, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Glucose, Chlorphenesin
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.