|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Neck pain – The most frequent problems are:
Cervical arthritis, which is very common over the age of 40 (mainly affecting the lower cervical spine).
- Neck sprain, observed in 5% of rugby accidents.
- Torticollis, incorrect posture, poor positioning, excessive mechanical movements.
Thuasne cervical collars are all designed to:
- Provide optimum support, depending on the condition.
- Provide maximum comfort, in order to improve patients’ compliance with treatment
C1 Anatomic Model:
- Adapted-density foam and rounded edges providing support and comfort.
- Anatomical cut.
- Precise velcro adjustment.
- Removable comfortable cover.
- Analgesic support of the cervical spine.
A cervical collar:
- Immobilises the cervical spine: the level of immobilisation varies depending on how rigid the cervical collar is.
- Corrects posture.
- Plays an analgesic role: it reduces the mechanical strain related to extreme movements, reduces muscle contractions and rests the cervical spine.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.