|Availability||Out Of Stock|
[MPLUS] LUNALEX Sachet 15x2g
[MPLUS] MT RETOUR Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil 10ml
Alleviates flu and relieves respiratory congestion.
Relaxing Blend Key Ingredients
100% Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavandula angustifolia is somewhat easy to grow, but the precious essential oil derived from that variety is slightly more limited.
- Considered the queen of essential oil, lavender is readily used either pure, diluted or combined with other oils for a wide variety of benefits & emotional effects.
- Skin care > especially for sensitive, dry or acne prone skin
- Headaches > rub a drop or two on the temples for a tension / headache relief.
- Burns > The anti-inflammatory property soothes skin's sunburn.
- Insect Repellent/Bites and Stings > Repel bugs and takes the sting away from bites or even the splashed cooking oil in the kitchen (quick fix for kitchen accident).
- Congestion/Asthma > Anti-spasmodic (muscular contraction) and anti-inflammatory effects make lavender good for respiratory support. Suitable for children, too.
- Dandruff > Balancing and moisturizing for dandruff treatment.
- Insomnia / nervous tension > Anti-stress
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporiser
- Not to be taken.
- Store below 30'C
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
There are very few precautions with the use of lavender essential oils, and the greatest concern would be to make sure a high-quality essential oil is processed.
The smell is very relaxing. The most beautiful lavender is certified organic French lavender which is much better than English lavender which contains camphor. Some farms like to grow English lavender because it is easy to grow and can have lots of flowers (meaning it can distil more essential oil).
Lavender has a very calming and soothing affect on the body and can be used as a first-aid to treat insect bit where it can be applied directly to the skin. A few drops in a burner at night will help you relax and sleep better.
You can also put a few drops in sweet almond oil and use massage oil for relaxation.
Store below 30'C
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
Most Popular Items