Hydrocolloid dressing absorbs secretion and promotes healing of acne. The dressing protects acne from dirt and other contaminants. Waterproof and breathable
- Clean and dry skin and hands thoroughly.
- Remove acne patch from the film & place gently on the acne.
- Replace when the acne patch turns white (Indicating full absorption of secretion).
- Store unused acne patch in a cool, dry place.
- The acne patch should be applied before wearing make-up.
Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Polyisoprene Cellulose Gum, Croscarmellose
- Not recommended to be used simultaneously with other medication.
- If skin becomes red and swollen, or if burning, aching and other forms of irritation occur, cease using and seek medical advice at once.
- It is normal to find bubbles in the colloid.
- Keep out reach of children.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.