For the relief of pain and flatulence (wind) associated with gastric hyperacidity, heartburn of pregnancy, peptic ulcer, pyrosis and indigestion.
Direction to Use:
- Adult (tablet must be chewed)
- Gastric : Chew 1 to 2 tablets : 1/2 to one hour after each meal.
- Heartburn : Chew 1 to 2 tablets, before breakfast and half hour after each meal.
- Indigestion : Chew 1 to 2 tablets.
- Peptic ulcer : Chew 2 to 4 tablets.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the supervision of a physician.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.