Durex Fetherlite condoms, that while still providing the same high level of reassurance and protection, they re shaped to be easier to put on and provide a sleek fit and feeling during sex.
The special way we make Durex Fetherlite condoms means they smell better so there are no unpleasant distractions, you can just relax and enjoy.
For optimal security the product should be placed in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Easy-on, thin condom with warming lubricant
- Transparent, lubricated and teat ended
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% electronically tested
- Nominal width 52.5mm
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.