Durex Pleasuremax condoms can ensure stimulation for you and your partner. The specially designed shape has uniquely positioned ribs and raised dots. These ribs are placed at the bottom of the condom to create clitoral stimulation.
Durex Pleasuremax features:
- Nominal width 56 mm
- Transparent, lubricated and teat ended
- Easy On shape
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% electronically tested
The special way we make Durex Pleasuremax condoms means they smell better. So there are no unpleasant distractions, and you can just relax and enjoy.
For optimal security the product should be placed in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.