|Brand||MILK & CO|
We all love a massage and that doesn’t exclude your smallest members of the family.
Why It’s So Good For Bub:
- Sunflower oil (a must for all moisturisers and oils) is rich in essential fatty acids and is very easily absorbed. Sunflower oil is light in texture and suitable for all skin types.
- Rosehip oil not only smells amazing but also has great healing properties for damaged and stressed skin. It is a good source of vitamin C, which is essential in the development of collagen in the skin (the more collagen the better, as we all know).
- Calendula oil is yet another great moisturiser for dry skin and has many antiseptic qualities, making it great for dried and cracked skin. It is also well known for treating skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.
- This amazing ingredient can also speed up the healing of minor wounds and abrasions; an all-round amazing ingredient for our Sleepy Bubs Massage Oil.
- And last but not least, we have included lavender to help relax bub and aid in a good night’s sleep for everyone. The lavender not only smells beautiful but aids in eczema and very dry skin.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia, uses 100% recyclable packaging and not tested on animals.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.