Experiencing pain and discomfort in your neck can be debilitating with even the smallest movements in the area. With its compact support foam, the Thuasne Ortel C1 Anatomic Cervical Spine Support has been designed to provide firm stability for the cervical spine to help relieve pain in the area.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analgesic support for the cervical spine
- Helps relieve pain and discomfort in the area
- Keeps your neck in a stable position to reduce pain
- Helps prevent you from turning painfully
- Uses a compact support foam
- Anatomically-shaped support
- Has rounded edges for improved comfort
- Doesn't dig into your neck
- Removable and washable comfortable cover
- Ideal for when you need to use the support long term
- Helps keep support clean and hygienic
- Fits a range of neck circumferences
- Precise Velcro fitting to give you the support you need
The Ortel C1 Support is anatomical in shape to provide you with as much support as possible. The brace also has rounded edges so you remain comfortable throughout use. The support uses Velcro fitting to give you precise stability and support.
Cover is Removable
The cover of the Thuasne C1 Anatomic Support can be removed and washed. This helps keep the brace clean and hygienic and is ideal for when you want to use the brace for long periods of time.