|Brand||SMITH & NEPHEW|
- Barrier to bacteria including MRSA
- Reduce the risk of maceration
- Reduce the risk of blistering
- Reduce pain on removal
- Waterproof, conformable and comfortable to wear
- Manage exudate through a highly absorbent pad and breathable film
- Easy to apply and remove aseptically
- Allow constant monitoring on the wound and peri-wound area
A breathable, bacteria-proof, and waterproof dressing
OPSITE Post-Op dressings provide a waterproof and bacteria-proof barrier for cuts, grazes, and stitches (low-risk incisions). Featuring an absorbent pad, this breathable dressing can stay in place for up to 7 days.
- REACTIC technology breathable film allows excess moisture to transpire through the film
- Moisture evaporation 3-4 times faster than standard film dressings,1 helping to prevent skin damage
- Barrier against bacteria, including MRSA2-4
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic adhesive
- Water-resistant, allowing you to continue showering
OPSITE Post-Op is ideal for: protecting low-risk incisions, cuts and grazes from external contamination for up to 7 days.
How to use OPSITE Post-Op
- Wash your hands before and after dealing with a wound. Gently clean the wound and surrounding skin, and dry thoroughly.
- Remove backing and apply lightly apply to the wound. Press down around the absorbent pad to seal, and remove the printed cover on top of the dressing to reveal the breathable film.
- To remove OPSITE Post-Op, lift each corner and stretch outwards, away from the absorbent pad, allowing the dressing to lift away easily.
As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin. Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs. For single use only.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.